EMRC Receives ISO9001 Standard Award
As one of the companies operating under the
By adopting a procedural approach and through designing and implementing procedures and guidelines, EMRC tries to create the right circulation of the activities and constructive and favorable information among strategic business units (SBUs) and support units. This way of operating will allow customers to receive reports on production and quantitative and qualitative orders on market research with the highest international standards.
This important task cannot be realized except by knowing a systemic thinking in different layers of the organizational structure that has been accepted as a general principle by EMRC.
EMRC has also extended the ISO20252 quality management standard in market research.
The following steps have been taken by EMRCto comply with ISO20252 and ISO9001:
• Designing and implementing processes and guidelines and other qualitative documentation from three perspectives: management processes ,core processes and support processes.
• Controlling and reviewing trends appropriate for the organization’s strategy and customer requirements for the effectiveness of quality records with a continuous improvement approach.
• Documentation and archiving of quality management system documents and company projects as EMRC knowledge and organizational capital.
• Formation of an audit team and conducting internal audits as well as preventive and corrective actions.
• Establishment of an independent unit of Systems & methods under the direct supervision of the CEO.
•Designing a system for evaluating the performance of company procedures