dnaunion’s strength is having a clear understanding of markets, customers and consumers. We know how to influence them in our region, while sticking to international standards of fairness and openness.
In a world full of rapid changes and surprises, we at dnaunion are committed to our people, our clients and our values.
Today, when the digital economy is throwing everything into flux, dnaunion finds creative solutions empowered by data-driven communication strategies and cutting-edge technologies to assist businesses and brand owners in optimizing their performance to achieve their dreams. We, the founders and senior managers of all fourteen agencies in the dnaunion family, believe that in our markets – Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan – marketing services are a true engine of growth.
At dnaunion our aim is to turn dreams into reality – as we like to say, “Join us to become Dreamers that do!”
dnaunion at a glance
At dnaunion, we consider ourselves a group of companies that are each unique in their area of expertise, but also interwoven parts of a whole. Working together, they offer clients a competitive advantage across ‘Integrated Marketing Services’, both regionally and internationally.
We offer an expansive range of marketing services, which include above-the-line advertising (ATL), digital advertising, public relations, below-the-line marketing (BTL), as well as marketing research and consumer behavior monitoring.
Our larger mission is to contribute to the growth and ever-increasing quality of the region’s marketing industry, and to do so with respect to internationally accepted practices. Our determination in achieving this gaol is what unites our respective companies, regardless of their differing areas of expertise.
As the main shareholder, we at dnaunion focus on strategic management, policymaking (with respect to development), as well as monitoring and maintaining standards within each individual company. We also attach great importance to expanding our basket of services by acquiring or launching new businesses; always doing so with an eye towards customers’ needs as well as foreseeing opportunities in the market.
What we do
At dnaunion, we believe that the sustainable development of our enterprise as a whole can only be achieved through considering the needs of our internal and external partners as whole. With this in mind, we endeavor to assist in creating satisfying and successful projects for our clients, while constantly seeking new opportunities and upside for our partners.
To achieve the above, we have devised a series of development programs – categorized and listed below:
Sustaining profitability with each of our respective companies
We understand that profitability comes with sustainable growth and that pursuing borth in parallel is possible by these means:
- Employing win-win business models
- Innovation in providing services
- Maintaining expectations of all stakeholders
Each respective company secures its sustainable profitable growth by planning, implementing, monitoring and reforming.
Expanding the group’s basket of services
In response to the needs of the market, we increase our offerings a phased procedure:
- Detecting market opportunities by constantly monitoring existing and potential customer needs as well as the activities of our competitors
- Identifying and promoting internal talent as well as through recruitment
- Creating models for innovative proactices based on needs and facilities, and/or revamping available services
- 18-months of support for new business ventures, until each becomes an independent company
Leadership and support for each respective company to achieve organizational maturity
By devising an annual program, we set organizational maturity goals for each of our companies by monitoring and evaluating their development through a five-step procedure.
Our evaluation metrics are:
- Customer satisfaction
- Employee satisfaction
- Sustainable growth
Creating shared services among the group
Where there are complementary needs, we assist in providing shared services between our companies, doing so with the aim of greater returns for clients, unlocking synergies, and cost management.
Some of these services include financial management, human resource solutions, information technology, and capacity building.
Each and every shared service is designed in such a way that its cost and implementation would not affect the company’s independent operations.
The values of dnaunion group are shaped on the basis of the common belief of its founders and their enthusiasm for applying these values in business. We believe that following the common key values of the group of companies will help us reach our objectives and establish a dynamic working environment.
- Innovation: Producing new/modern and feasible solutions
- Quality: Positive assessment of our new solutions by the industry veterans
- Value added: Positive assessment of clients/market of the effectiveness and competence of our solutions
- Growth: Qualitative and quantitative development and growth of the organization, services and market share
- People: We consider people respectable, trustworthy, responsible, self-control and objective-oriented.
- Synergy: Interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects
- Support: Professional support of team members for practical, emotional and mental aspects in order to move forward team objectives
- Succession Planning: Raising a competent person to carry out the affairs
- Trustworthy: We are responsible, stable and sincere in our professional relations.
- Responsive: We consider ourselves duty-bound to be responsive to clients, share-holders, staff, industry and the society.
- Win-Win: We attach importance to the interests of the two sides equally.
- Competence: We are striving to transfer professional knowledge, skills and experiences.
We started out as an advertising office, creating and packaging promotional gifts on behalf of international clients
We expanded the operation to include general design and graphic design services
Officially registered the group under the name of Eshareh Co., entering the professional advertising arena
Produced our first television commercial and established a media department .
achieved national recognition for designing and manufacturing exhibition stands
Signed a representation deal with an international advertising firm
Inked long term cooperation deals with regional and international firms
Established a market research unit
Expanded our market research unit to become Emrooz Marketing Research Company, emrc Co., EMRC Co.,providing services to international clients directly
Established the main arm of Magnolia Advertising Agency to provide specialized services to multinational corporations
Magnolia Advertising Agency is’ reconstituted as an independent full-service agency
Established AAV Marketing School and dnaunion
Established the main arm of Media Sources
Change the activity of the Lemon company